1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No, I dont. Usually I don’t read in the car anyway- it hurts my eyes.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
It was sharon jones and veronica roth. Now it’s Ivy Smoak. Her writing just captivates me and I connect so much to the writing! I’ve also done a review on her story “The Hunted: Temptation“, also I’ve interviewed Ivy Smoak.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Embarrassingly I haven’t read any of them, but basing it on the films,I’d have to say Twilight.
1. Vampires duh
3. I LOVE VAMPS AND WEARWOLVES.
4.Do you carry a book bag?
I try not to carry books in bags, I can’t stand to see the slightest scuff of bend in the cover!.
5. Do you smell your books?
Hell yes! What reader doesn’t? It’s all part of the reading experience. My Mum and Dad think I’m crazy but oh well.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I prefer no illustrations, mainly beacuse I like to creat my own world, not what someone else has created.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
When I was young “Geralds Game” was brilliant to me, but I started to finish it last month, and wow it was a disaster, as you will see from my review.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
I don’t have any funny stories with books. I’m pretty boring haha.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Definitely The Little Prince.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
City Of Heavenly Fire.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
As my regular blog readers will know, I announced I was starting to write a novel, but haven’t started yet due to college. No I dont write right now, but I will be when exam season is over. I definitely see myself as a future author. Reading is my passion!
12. When did you get into reading?
I always had my Mum reading to me, “mum please just one more”, it used to drive her mad!but evidently it was worth it, my book piles just keep getting bigger. Luckly she doesn’t have to read me anymore!
13. What is your favorite classic book?
My favourite classic is Flowers In The attic, it’s such a beautiful story, that’s been in my life for many years.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
It’s known to me as just English, but no I hated it, because I hardly read at school. If we did, the books were terrible. 😦 I did get an A and a B in my GCSE language and literature whoop!
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I’d simply say,I’m sorry but I own this already or just say I’ve read it, and wouldn’t read it again.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I have no idea! Haha
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don’t film anything, so nothing.
18. What is your favorite word?
My favorite word has to be food! Or “Hahahahaa”
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
You wouldn’t expect it if you saw me, but definitely all of them!
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Obviously vampires! I love them. I’m weird I even daydream about becoming one, and going round biting people. Dont judge me please!!! Besides I’m down for the thrill and ever lasting life, it’s just so dangerous.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters, again it’s just so dangerous and unusual!
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Hmmm, this is a difficult one. I think both, I can’t chose. I like spirits and wearwolves, usually because there is a hunky guy that turns into the wearwolve 😉
23. Zombies or Vampires?
NO NO NO! DONT MAKE ME CHOSE. As I’ve said I LOVE vamps, but Zombies are great. And again I wish we were in a zombie apocalypse so I could run round with a samurai sword! (Walking dead inspired) (no pun intended).
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Love triangles for the thrill, never forbidden love, it always ends badly.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Let’s go all out, Full on romance. I’m in a romance mood recently!
I nominate everyone to take part! Have fun with it.